Okay so hopefully you’ve heard about this contest. If not, click here, check it out and go vote! Arizona Foothills Magazine is having a contest to find the Best Businesses of our Valley here in the Phoenix area and we were nominated as one of 12 wedding photographers! We need your help to win. Well, we decided to make this a lot more fun for us and for you! To claim the title as Best Wedding Photographer in Our Valley (Phoenix) we are having a our own “Visionyard Voting Contest”. The winner will receive a $100 Visa gift card and we will donate $100 to Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep in honor of that person. CAUTION! This is sad, but really amazing!
Even though voting for Visionyard is so easy, we know that no one (except maybe our moms!) will vote everyday for 2 months. And instead of sending you annoying twitter and facebook reminders every 4 hours for the next 2 months, we want to make it easier for you to actually want to go vote (plus who couldn’t use an extra hundred bucks?). To make this fair, we don’t require that you vote for us, especially if you don’t think we are the best photographer listed.
Here is how it works…
Starting Thursday, October 7, 2010 (less than 2 days) you can vote for Visionyard once per person per day. For each vote you place, you must write a comment on our Visionyard Facebook Page. You can vote once a day until November 30th when the contest ends. We will count the number of comments from each person to find the $100 winner.
1. You must “like” Visionyard Studios Photography. Just click here:
2. You must actually vote here
3. You must comment on our Facebook page for every vote you place. You can just type “+1″ or “I voted today”
4. You must post the link http://bit.ly/bEAFNs on your Facebook profile at least one time during the contest. Just let us know when you do!
Here are a few conditions…
1. You must have a Facebook account to participate. If you don’t have an account, sign up, it’s easy. Plus, you should have a Facebook account by now.
2. This Visionyard Voting Contest is open to anyone including our family, fans, clients, and friends of any of those people. Send your friends a link to this blog post: http://www.thevisionyard.com/blog/?p=611 so they can read the rules and enter in the contest. Thank you to everyone participating. Have fun!
Any questions can be emailed to photography at thevisionyard dot com.