Arizona Portrait Photography Sessions
These portrait prices are for photography sessions in Arizona and they include Maternity, Newborn, Children, Family and Anniversary photography. If you are interested in hiring us as your High School Senior photographer, let us know. We do all of our sessions on location - you pick a place and we meet you there and take the photos! This could be a park, a home, the zoo, Disneyland, etc. We are always ready with suggestions if you are having a hard time thinking of a location (private resorts usually require compensation or won't allow commercial activities so please keep that in mind when deciding). We prefer to take Maternity/Newborn photos in your home or nursury so you don't have to travel.
Gallery wrapped canvas prints are now available!
Download our Phoenix Arizona portrait agreement/contract [.pdf]
[Our portrait agreement can also be read by scrolling down to the end of this page]
Arizona Portrait Photography Agreement
Arizona Portrait Photographer Contract
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. It is understood Visionyard Studios is the exclusive photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. Visionyard Studios may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Photographer’s illness or of scheduling
conflicts. In the event of such substitution, Visionyard Studios warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent
3. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
4. Visionyard Studios reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes.
The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the
portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend Visionyard Studios in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Digital files and
previews remain the exclusive property of Visionyard Studios.
5. Upon signature, Visionyard Studios shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Unless the Studio is able to fully replace the cancelled
reservation, all sitting fees and deposits are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or canceled for any reason other than inclement
6. If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic
standards of Visionyard Studios, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
7. If Visionyard Studios cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the
parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have
no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged
in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the
Photographer. In the event Visionyard Studios fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio shall not be liable for any amount in excess of
the retail value of the Client’s order.
8. The charges in this Contract are based on Visionyard Studios’ Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders
shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
9. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without Visionyard Studios’ permission, and
violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
10. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both
Copyright © 2006-2009. Visionyard Studios Photography